At work, customers often ask us how to produce high_quality products. In fact, the production of high_quality products requires not only skilled operation equipment, but also daily maintenance to achieve the best level of operation.Today, Otto's technicians will explain to you the daily maintenance of the tempering furnace!
When the optical effect of the tempered glass is poor, or when an explosion occurs, the small tempering furnace should be stopped in time to cool down. Handle as follows.
The surface of the ceramic roll is rough:
Cause: Small pieces of glass or other substances are inlaid or adhered to the ceramic.
1. Gently chop and scrape off broken glass or other foreign matter embedded in the ceramic roll with a spatula
2. Use a plastic brush to clearly attach the surface of the ceramic roller and attach it with a vacuum cleaner.
3. Polish the rotating porcelain stick with 400-600 fine corundum water sandpaper until the surface of the porcelain stick is smooth.
4. Quickly adsorb the dust on the surface of the porcelain roller of the small tempering furnace with a vacuum cleaner
5. Infiltrate the softened water with a clean soft white cloth. Start from the middle and wipe to both sides (do not back and forth) until there is no dust.
6. The ceramic roller of the small tempering furnace should avoid excessive grinding to avoid damage to the surface enamel.
7. When cleaning porcelain, the above cleaning work must be inserted into the safety pin for safety.
8. Porcelain rolls should be distilled or pure water. Do not use other alkali cleaners or chemicals. 9. After cleaning, heat the car glass tempering furnace should first rise to about 200 degrees. - After 2 hours, heat up again.
The above is the explanation of Otto technicians' daily maintenance methods for small tempering furnaces. If there are other problems, please call!
Related tags：Tempering furnace, glass tempering furnace, forced convection tempering furnace, double curved tempering furnace, flat bending tempering furnace, super large tempering furnace, small tempering furnace,